Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Rose Gold

I've found myself reaching for my few rose gold pieces often. I'm loving that they mix so well with silver or gold. The pretty pink color is so warm and summery and you know how I love metallics. I have found myself wanting a few more rose gold items to add to my collection.

I'm Obsessed - Rose Gold

Click on the items above for buying information.


I saw these fantastic Ray-Ban aviators on some fellow bloggers. Then I lucked out and found them on amazon. They were a great price and I love them. It's hard to tell but they have the most amazing rose gold mirror lenses (even though they are called Copper Flash). The rose gold Stella and Dot Renegade bracelet has been on my must list for a while. I'd love to get a rose gold monogram necklace. This Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag would be a fun addition to my summer wardrobe. Essie polish in Penny Talk is a fun metallic to add to your collection. Just be sure to use a ridge filling base coat because the metallic finish shows every ridge and flaw. I love the geometric shapes of these rings. This belt would look so pretty on a white dress. You know my obsession with oxfords. These by Cole Haan would be a perfect addition to my collection. The Manolos are a pipe dream but I love them. The flat sandals are a pretty and more realistic option.

Do you love rose gold as much as I do?



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...