Thursday, June 4, 2015

What's Going On

There are lots of things that go on in my life that don't get posted to RGR. I am an avid Instagram and Twitter user but I know some of you don't utilize those platforms. I thought I would start a little (occasional) series. I'll be highlighting those things that don't make it to the blog and previewing some future content. Because my love of for 60's and 70's R and B runs deep, I thought I would call on Marvin for this one. Sadly Marvin is no longer with us.



May was really busy and June and July promise to be even busier. You know you're in for a crazy summer with the majority of your weekends in May, June and July are booked before the end of March. I'm trying to squeeze in some home repairs, Stella and Dot trunk shows, and relaxation into my schedule.

Falling in love with Korean skin care products, post soon.

I'm trying out some fun new products via Influenster, post soon.

Small changes to our bedroom. A close up of our new comforter.

The Stella & Dot Fall Preview collection launches today!  www.stelladot.com/debv to order

Old chairs to rehab...

A little spray paint and now they are like new and ready for summer!

Fun with friends (and {msL}) and some fantastic new music last weekend.
If you're on Instagram (@realgirlrunway) or Twitter (@realgirlrunway), I'd love for your to follow me. Be sure to say hi and I will return the favor.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...